ADOCIA is recruiting for its R&D Department in Lyon: A RESEARCHER SCIENTIST IN PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY M/F
Your mission will be to design and develop innovative materials in the field of Drug Delivery. In a multidisciplinary team of 130 people, you will work closely with chemists, analysts and biologists.
You will think and develop products and processes in accordance with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. You will establish structure-function correlations between materials and their properties. You will be required to supervise a team of highly qualified technicians.
With a PhD in physico-chemistry or biophysics, you have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of the matter and its characterization,
- Solid experience on water-soluble polymers, hydrogels and/or peptides/proteins,
- Good knowledge of supramolecular self-assembly would be appreciated,
- Mastery of biophysical characterization techniques (rheology, ,mechanical properties, DSC, DSF, surface tension, ...),
- Good knowledge of tools for measuring molecular interactions (ITC, Biacore;...)
- A rigorous methodology that meets the requirements of Research in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Fluent in English (written and oral),
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork.
Passionate about Science and Innovation, working in an ambitious, competitive and promising industry motivates you. Adocia promotes excellence to become the main partner of leading pharmaceutical companies specializing in innovative treatments for chronic diseases.
Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring six clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application