ADOCIA is looking for a third-year university, Master 1, Master 2 or senior year engineering school student, with a Biology and/or Biochemistry background, for a 4 to 6 months internship in the Biology department (school year 2020-2021). The scope will be to develop and validate biochemistry and cell biology in vitro assays aiming to:
- Characterize our molecules properties;
- Predict their biocompatibility;
- Predict the efficacy of our products.
You will be involved in the research of relevant assays, their development, their validation and their application to Adocia's projects. Under the responsibility of your manager, you will perform the scientific watch as well as the experiments necessary for these different projects.
Careful methodology and capacity to make suggestions and take initiative will be required to fulfill the expectations of your manager. In addition, good interpersonal skills will be an asset to integrate the dynamic Biology department team and the rest of the company.
- Development of new relevant assays in the context of the company projects;
- Scientific and technologic watch;
- Optimization/validation of methods;
- Vitro/vivo correlation implementation;
- Data statistical analysis;
- Results redaction and restitution.
- Biochemistry: ELISA assays, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Molecular interaction assay;
- Cell biology: Cell culture, Bioassays, Microscopy, Flow cytometry.
Please include in your application a resume and a cover letter detailing your motivation for choosing ADOCIA and a scientific description of your previous experiences. Adocia fosters excellence in order to become a strategic partner to large pharmaceutical corporations specialized in the innovative treatment of chronic diseases.
Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application