ADOCIA is recruiting A DIRECTOR OF LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE F/M to manage their legal department in Lyon. Your mission will be to defend the company's national and international legal interests in terms of strategy and business. You will monitor the good application of legislation, assist with ongoing projects in the company and advise the board of directors and the operational department using your legal expertise and your knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
The major duties and responsibilities include:
1. Acting as the legal partner of the business operations:
- Negotiate and write contracts for suppliers (NDA, MSA, supply agrement, clinical trials, production agreement and more generally sub-contracting agreements)
- Negotiate business contracts with international partners (licensing-out, collaborative research agreement...)
- Legal watch and monitoring compliance upgrades – Advise the operational department on project-related legal issues – Advise the Management on strategy and legal risks analysis
2. Enhancing Compliance:
- Write and implement regulatory compliance policies especially in terms of ethics, anti-trust, GDPR and anti-corruption, and making sure they are adapted to the company-specific risks
- Assist various teams in the creation of risk mapping and developing awareness programs or internal training
3. Managing pre-litigation and litigation
4. Management, development, and support of a 2-person team
Post-graduate university diploma (master's or equivalent) in business law with, if possible, a specialisation in company management such as the Corporate Jurist Diploma (DJCE) or the Admission to practice law (CAPA). You have a sound knowledge of Anglo-Saxon business laws and have a successful experience in legal and strategic support of complex international business operations. 2
An experience of at least 10 years-15 years as director of legal and compliance in a biotechnology company or in the pharmaceutical industry in an international setting is mandatory. Your understanding of legal concerns, your persuasive and negotiating skills and your proactivity will make you a key specialist in the company. A tangible experience in compliance management is necessary. You have excellent analytical and communication skills and can work cross-functionally with various interlocutors.
Finally, you are curious, versatile, and reactive in order to deal simultaneously with a variety of subjects requiring excellent deductive and writing skills. The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Passionate about Science and Innovation, responsive to challenges, working in an ambitious, competitive, and promising sector motivates you.
Adocia promotes excellence to become a chosen partner of big pharmaceutical companies specialised in innovative treatments of chronic illnesses.
Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring six clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application