Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring five clinical-stage products and three preclinical products, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting for its R&D department in Lyon :
A PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN - TRAINING under an apprenticeship contract F/M
Your mission will consist of :
- Develop innovative formulations of therapeutic proteins/peptides based on the Drug Delivery technologies developed by Adocia, including BioChaperone
- Study the protein/peptide excipient interactions as a function of the physico-chemical parameters of the solution (pH, ionic strength, etc.)
- Characterise these new formulations using physico-chemical and/or biophysical analytical techniques
- Characterise the properties of BioChaperones in solution (solubility, size, viscosity, etc.).
- Develop systems for the controlled release of polymer/protein formulations for therapeutic applications.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application