Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring five clinical-stage products and three preclinical products, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting for their Finance department:
AN EXPERIENCED GENERAL ACCOUNTANT F/M
Your main duty will be bookkeeping as well as the following missions:
- Managing the suppliers' cycle, from approval to registration to bill payment, while ensuring the purchasing process is respected,
- Preparing the payment campaigns and updating the cashflow monitoring,
- Controlling, registering and paying bills of expenses,
- Processing common tax returns (VAT, CVAE, CFE, TVS etc),
- Taking part in quarterly closing of accounts by reviewing some cycles (fixed assets, suppliers, taxes),
- Taking part in punctual financial analyses depending on the needs of senior management.
You must have a two-year of higher education qualification with at least 5 years of general, auxiliary, and analytical accounting experience. You have excellent knowledge of common office software applications, especially Excel. A good knowledge of accounting software (ERP) is needed and experience with SAGE 1000 would be an advantage.
Organised and methodical, you are very thorough in your missions and are recognised for your dynamism, independence, and team spirit.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Adocia promotes excellence to become the main partner of leading pharmaceutical companies specialising in innovative treatments for chronic diseases.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application