Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring six clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting for its IT service in Lyon :
A SYSTEMS AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR F/M
Within the IT service, you will be in charge of guaranteeing the proper functioning of the systems and networks of the whole site while ensuring the good quality and continuity of the IT service.
Your main missions will be as follow:
- Supervising, administering, and maintaining the information system,
- Creating the general organisation and the evolution of the information system architecture according to the company's needs and technological opportunities,
- Preparing the specifications for the evolution of an application, of all or part of the system, as well as contributing to the implementation of a relevant solution,
- Maintaining the network and computer park to guarantee and improve their performance, their reliability, and their security,
- Analysing the users' needs, the directives of the company's management and formalize these needs to improve the system,
- Accompanying and training the users,
- Being the preferred contact with suppliers and providers,
- Ensuring the technical and technological monitoring of IT systems.
With a higher education degree in computer science (Bachelor's degree minimum), you have at least five years of experience in a similar multipurpose position.
You have a good knowledge of network management, IT development, and Microsoft 365 tools (Administration and Use).
Organised and methodical, you demonstrate great rigor and adaptability in the conduct of your missions and are recognized for your technical and operational expertise.
Your attentiveness, diplomacy, and adaptation abilities enable you to interact efficiently with all services and users.
Reading and understanding technical English is mandatory.
This position is to be filled as soon as possible and offers real professional development opportunities.
Passionate about Science and Innovation, curious and active in facing challenges, working in an ambitious, competitive, and promising sector motivates you.
Adocia promotes excellence to become a chosen partner of big pharmaceutical companies specialised in innovative treatments of chronic illnesses.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application