Adocia is a 125-people clinical-stage biotechnology company based in Lyon, France, listed on the Euronext stock exchange and specialized in the development of innovative formulations of therapeutic proteins and peptides for the treatment of diabetes and metabolic diseases. Adocia's insulins formulations portfolio, featuring five products in clinical stage and three in preclinical stage, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting a support technician F/M for its IT department.
Your mission will mainly consist in:
- Providing maintenance at levels 1 and 2 of the company's hardware and software (diagnostics and troubleshooting)
- Managing incidents internally and with subcontractors and suppliers (GLPi)
- Assisting users in their daily use of IT tools
- Handling the IT hotline during working hours
- Installing computer hardware and software (GSS)
- Keeping track of the hardware & software inventory (GLPi, OCS)
- Setting up and maintaining desktop management tools
- Managing equipment and small material orders
- Managing some technical infrastructure administrative tasks
- Managing backups on internal software and servers (VEEAM)
- Setting up and maintaining technical documentation
- Setting up and respecting IT processes
Holder of an IT higher education diploma (Bac +2), you have at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in which you had to set up support and desktop management processes.
You have good knowledge of hardware, system and network environments, Microsoft software (Windows server, Exchange, M365), and IT stock management tools and processes.
You are autonomous, rigorous, and reliable.
Attentive to users, you have very good interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Written and oral comprehension of English is required.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application