Adocia is 125-people biotechnology company based in Lyon, listed on the Euronext stock exchange, and specialized in the development of innovative formulation of previously approved proteins. Adocia's insulin formulations portfolio, featuring four products in clinical stage and one in preclinical stage, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting an Executive Assistant bilingual in English for a fixed-term cover contract (6 months) in their R&D Department in Lyon.
Your mission will consist in assisting the Deputy General Manager as well as all the R&D managers to optimize their activity management by dealing with all administrative tasks.
Your tasks will be as follow:
- Managing the Director's timetable
- Managing the logistics of business trips for the R&D Director and the R&D team in France and abroad (booking hotels, planes, trains, taxis...)
- Organizing external events (conventions' registration, following exchanges with organizers)
- Organizing events (location bookings, catering orders...)
- Setting up a calendar of recurring annual events and making sure deadlines are met
- Processing administrative files (mail typing, document formatting...) and passing on information in French and in English (e-mails, notes, faxes, scans)
- Participating in formatting, editing, and sharing Adocia's confidential scientific documents (written summaries, presentations...)
- Organizing visits from consultants and partners (hotel, trips)
- Maintaining the Director's relationships with external partners
You have a master's degree (Bac +4 / Bac +5) and at least five years of experience in a similar position. You have a perfect command of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
The job requires you to be completely bilingual in French and English. A person whose first language is English would be welcome.
For the position, it is necessary to be respectful of confidentiality, discreet, organized, rigorous, efficient, smart, as well as to have good interpersonal and writing skills and to show initiative.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application