Adocia is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins. Adocia's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring six clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
ADOCIA is recruiting for its R&D department in Lyon an analytical Chemistry Researcher F/M
Your job will consist in designing, developing, and approving new analytical methods for the characterisation of therapeutic proteins and new polymers to treat chronical diseases.
In a multidisciplinary team of approximately 130 people, you will work closely with chemists, physical chemists, biological chemists, and biologists.
You will have access to all current analytical techniques either within the company or outside. You will be leading a team of highly qualified technicians.
Along with a PhD, you must have the following skills:
- an expert knowledge of analytical techniques (HPLC, CPG, MS, SEC, RMN, light diffusion, IR/UV, capillary electrophoresis...),
- an expert knowledge of physical chemistry techniques would be highly appreciated (CD, ITC, DSC, DLS, SLS, surface tension, Rheology...),
- good knowledge in the development of analytical methods to characterise peptides, proteins, and polymers in simple or biological moulds
- an expert knowledge of approval methods and analytical transfers
- a thorough methodology that meets the quality standards of the pharmaceutical industry
- a good knowledge of the BPF/GMP frames of reference and analytic pharmaceutical regulations (ICH, Eur. Ph., USP),
- an expert knowledge of organic chemistry
- a good knowledge of English (written and spoken) and good computer skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork
A significant experience in analytical chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry would be appreciated.
Passionate about Science and Innovation, working in an ambitious competitive and promising industry motivates you.
Adocia promotes excellence to become the main partner of leading pharmaceutical companies specialising in innovative treatments for chronic diseases.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application