Adocia is a 110-people biotechnology company based in Lyon, listed on the Euronext stock exchange and specialized in the development of innovative formulations of previously approved proteins. Adocia's insulin formulations portfolio, featuring four products in clinical stage and one in preclinical stage, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Adocia is recruiting an in-house lawyer for its legal department.
You will be responsible for helping to defend the company's strategic and commercial legal interests on a national and international level. In particular, you will ensure the proper application of regulations, support the company's ongoing projects and counsel management and operational services using your legal expertise and your knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
In this context, you will report to the company's General Management with the following missions:
- Negotiating and writing supply contracts (CDA, MSA, supply, clinical trials, production agreement),
- Participating in the negotiation of international partnership contracts (out licensing, collaborative research agreement...),
- Advising operational staff on legal issues related to projects,
- Writing and implementing legal compliance programs, particularly in the areas of ethics, antitrust, GDRP, anti-corruption while ensuring that they are well adapted to the context of the company and its risks,
- Legal watch, implementing and updating dashboards and reporting tools,
- Advising management on strategy and analysis of legal risks.
Master's degree or equivalent in corporate law with, if possible, a specialization in corporate management such as the Corporate Jurist Diploma (DJCE) or the Admission to practice law (CAPA).
You have experience in Anglo-Saxon business law and are fluent in English.
An experience of at least 5 years as an in-house lawyer in a biotechnology company or in the pharmaceutical industry would be appreciated.
Your understanding of the issues, your ability to convince, to negotiate and your proactivity make you a key reference within the organization.
You have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, and you can work in a cross-sectoral way with a variety of contacts.
Finally, you are curious, versatile, and reactive in order to deal with a variety of subjects simultaneously that require excellent deductive and writing skills.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application