Adocia is biotechnology company based in Lyon, listed on the Euronext stock exchange, and specialized in the development of innovative formulations of previously approved proteins. Adocia's insulin formulations' portfolio, featuring four products in clinical stage and one in preclinical stage, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Within a multidisciplinary team of 110 people, your mission will consist in designing, overseeing and analyzing the results of PK/PD clinical studies. More specifically, you will develop statistical methodology, analyze PK/PD studies of protein/peptide formulations and study ADME of innovative polymers.
You will collaborate with other PK/PD team scientists of (non-clinical, modeling and simulation) as well as with clinical operations. You will also interact with bioanalysis scientists to discuss the development of the most relevant methods. You have an interest in regulatory affairs and may be involved in interactions with regulatory agencies. You will also work on PK studies in projects at the non-clinical stage.
A scientific background (PhD or Master level) and previous experience as a pharmacokinetic scientist are mandatory. Experience with biologics is an asset.
You possess the following skills:
- Experience in industry setting supporting clinical pharmacology studies, NCA data analysis, regulatory filings and medical writing
- Expertise in methods of PK analysis
- Good knowledge of statistical methods used in phase 1 studies,
- Previous experience in clinical studies development (design, protocols, SAP)
- Knowledge of GCP,
- Understanding of bioanalytical methods to quantify biologics.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Rigorous methodology, compliant with pharmaceutical industry standards
- Good IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, WinNonlin.
- String interpersonal skills and a strong inclination for teamwork
Driven by Science and Innovation, you enjoy working in a high paced and ambitious industrial environment. Adocia promotes excellence in order to bring the best drugs to the patients and to become a valuable partner for large pharmaceutical corporations.
Submit a spontaneaous application. Our partners will contact you as soon as an appropriate offer is availbale.Spontaneous application